Able to detect chinese characters in FlexiLayout Studio, but not in Document Definition

  • 507 Views
  • Last Post 04 October 2018
  • Topic Is Solved
Melisa Uy posted this 04 October 2018

Hi,

May I just ask if there is a tutorial for other language detection?

I created a FlexiLayout file, and when I do a "Match" , it is able to detect both the English and Chinese fields that I was mapping.

Then I proceeded to create a project, create a document definition and load the FlexiLayout, it wasnt able to correctly recognise.

Attaching some screenshots -> FlexiLayout Studio, Document Definition, Web Verification

Any ideas?

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Melisa Uy posted this 04 October 2018

Hi,

 

In case there are newbies out there. I found my error :)

 

After saving my FlexiLayout Studio (I clicked SAVE button), I did not export it as AFL (FlexiLayout description).

Thus the AFL file I kept loading on my DD was the old one ! Yikes!

 

After exporting (File > Export...) , I re-loaded the updated AFL file (now I checked the file details to make sure, like datetime modified) and voila! Problem solved.

 

Hope this helps other newbies out there :)

Ekaterina posted this 04 October 2018

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Best regards.

  • Liked by
  • Melisa Uy
Close