documents stuck in verification, only documents with 100% confidence level gets exported

• Last Post 2 days ago
Didzis posted this 1 weeks ago

Hello, i have created document definitions with Flexy Layout and it is working fine if documents are verified at 100% then auto export works fine, if document confidence level is lower than 100% all docs stuck and is not exported.

I have set only two fields for data recognition, should i need to add some more or what should i need to do to export docs with lower precentage ? 

Please help and thanks 

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ekaterina posted this 6 days ago

Hello,

If you have simple workflow please use “Process whole batches” and “skip verification if percentage of characters equal or less than <number>” options, If you have advanced workflow please use “Wait all documents in the batch” option and customize verification percent rule on the entry conditions tab.

Didzis posted this 5 days ago

Hello thanks for your answer, i am using flexycapture 11 standalone version, and i cant find that settings, under project properties 

i have only Skip verification and data verification if precentage ..........  i dont have any other options. Also i dont see option to switch from simple to advanced workflow option....

Ekaterina posted this 2 days ago

Hello,

Unfortunately, standalone version has some restrictions. It does not contain an advanced workflow. Please use “Skip verification and data verification if percentage... ” option.

Close