[SOLVED] For prefix 'export' : resource modules for the following languages : 2 are missing

• Last Post 30 July 2018
mharper posted this 30 July 2018

I figured out how to resolve this error, without updating FlexiCapture as some have suggested.

Recently I discovered that the services for 'Processing Server' and 'Licensing Server' were running on both the Application Server and the Processing Server.   

Once I terminated the services on the application server, and ensured that they would not start automatically, this exception no longer occurs. 

If you are receiving the exception 'For prefix 'export' : resource modules for the following languages : 2 are missing', and you are using a distributed installation with the processing server and application server running on different computers, perform the following:

1. Open the application server using a remote desktop or other means.

2. Open the 'services' manager from the start menu using Start > Windows Administrative Tools > Services.

3. Locate the services 'ABBYY FlexiCapture Licensing Service' and 'ABBYY FlexiCapture Processing Server'. If these services could not be found, then proceed to step (6).

4. If these services are running, stop the services. To disable automatic start, right click these services and select 'properties'. The startup type can be changed to 'manual' in the new window. If these services were not running, then proceed to step (6).

5. Close the remote desktop.

6. Open the processing server using a remote desktop or other means.

7. Open the processing server monitor.

8. View the 'Stations' in the processing server.

9. If the computer that hosts the 'ABBYY FlexiCapture Processing Server' service is currently a station, remove that station.

10. Close the remote desktop.

mharper posted this 30 July 2018

If this resolved the issues on your system as well, please like this post and mark as solution!

Feel free to include any other solutions you have found. Enjoy!!

Close