Hello. I am encountering an issue from time-to-time when trying to match pages to my FLS templates. In the tree of hypotheses, at the header, we get the green, un-filled circle (a hypothesis not from the best path) on the subelement and a green, un-filled circle with a slash through it on the header element (the sub-branch of hypotheses for the element was discontinued at this point). It does not provide any alternative paths. Since the element is being identified, I am not sure how to resolve this issue. Does anyone have any idea what I can do? Thanks!
- All Categories
- ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud
- ABBYY FlexiCapture Forums
- ABBYY Recognition Server Forums
- ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices
- Local Forums
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 bdf
- 2 +44 (756 ) 675-5015|Buy TOEFL Without Exam In UNITED KINGDOM|Buy IELTS Without Exam In AUSTRALIA
- 3 love problem solution baba ji bangalore, +91869O882O17.
- 4 Most Powerful Islamic Dua to Get or Bring Your ex Lost love back [+91-869o882o17]-(Uk)
- 5 TOP 10 LOVE MARRIAGE SPECIALIST IN MUMBAI: ₊₉1=8690882017