The uploaded file is one of my problem when I developing the layout. (for some privacy reason, i delete some of the screen)
The layout logic is as follow.
1. (optional element) find "BALANCE B/F" as a starting point (on the top right corner in the uploaded image)
2. (optional element) find "END BALANCE" as a ending point (this page dont have), As result, there is a orange rectangle cover the uploaded image.
3. Repeating Group and find all the date below (1) and above (2)
4. the result is showing in the image
But the problem:
The Date(1;1;2;1) is not the data I want.
As my estimation,
1. abbyy capture all the data which are below (1) and above (2), so all date I want are (1;1;1;X)
2. then abbyy capture those reminding date in the orange rectangle (1;1;2;1)
1) is my estimation correct or not?
2) how can I solve the problem in effective way? ( I have found the date left of the starting point, and put the element in Date exclude regions (in Date -> properties -> search constraints) to avoid the problem. But it is not effective I think.)