Verification station error...

• Last Post 4 days ago
sampat_g123 posted this 2 weeks ago

Hello ! .  The installation where I have is distributed FC11 .

Many times over a year I get this error message  " When uploading your project to the Application Server, you must specify a relative or a UNC path to the destination folder. " .

Verification station mark these jpg files as <unknown> .  So I have to match them with a proper layout and exported manually .

Does anyone what means this error message and how to solve it ? 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ekaterina posted this 5 days ago

Hello,

A path is a slash-separated list of directory names followed by either a directory name or a file name. An absolute, or full, path begins with a drive letter followed by a colon, such as D:. A relative path refers to a location that is relative to a current directory.

UNC stands for Universal (or Uniform or Unified) Naming Convention and is a syntax for accessing folders and files on a network of computers. For example: \\<computer name>\<shared directory>\ In UNC, the computer name is also known as the host name.

Please set the relative or UNC path as Export path in the Export Settings > Document Definition Editor.

sampat_g123 posted this 4 days ago

Hello Ekaterina,

Thank you for your answer , I know about UNC path , we had set it from the beginning of FC installation .

here a print screen of one document definition .  Do you see any error ?

Should have \  at the end of UNC path ?

Thank you very much Ekaterina

Close